Thursday, January 12, 2006

New Author Intro: Meet And Greet

Four days prior to this balmy January 12th, my favorite high school dropout/all-around smart kid, Nigel Watt created this blog as the opening offensive in his campaign for Libertarianism. Halfway between then and now, he offered me a supplementary author position, and here I stand...er...sit, fumbling for words to introduce myself. My name, though nearly Eloy at birth, is Sam Wyman. I am an 18 year-old senior at a very affluent, very white Dallas area high school. If you have the time to search for "high school thug day" on Google, you will know which one. Reading that previous sentence and applying even the most basic knowledge of literary bias will tell you that I am not particularly enamored with my surroundings, and as such, I have to admit that more of my posts will focus on pointing out some of the savagely ridiculous happenings around me than intelligent political discourse. I will, however, make an effort to fit coherent thought and reason into my ravings, and every now and again, I assure you that I will address political issues, campaigns, etc.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home