Wednesday, February 08, 2006

I freaking hate fundies.

Personally, I've been an athiest since I was a sixth grader, but I generally have no problem with people worshipping whatever they want to - I am a libertarian, after all. All this rainbows-and-smilie-faces attitude changes when pepole don't pay me the same courtesy - when they try to enforce on me their chosen way of living, or try to enforce it on anyone else, for that matter. The entire Muslim world (or what the media portrays as it) rising up in an orgy of miscomprehension over the idea of free speech (and even trying to eliminate it) really hacks me off, so in protest, here's the only one of the cartoons I found funny:




1 Comments:

Blogger mister snickers said...

atheist...

public school...

7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home