Tuesday, May 02, 2006

I will never live in California. I will never live in California. I will...

California is suing the federal government, saying that SUV mileage standards aren't high enough. Their excuse?
"With gas prices skyrocketing, we must substantially increase fuel efficiency in new vehicles, not only to protest the pocketbooks of working families, but also to reduce vehicle emissions that contribute to global warming," said California Attorney General Bill Lockyer in a prepared statement.
I don't want this guy protesting anybody's pocketbook (though I'm sure he would if it was made out of alligator skin), and I certainly don't see how making cars more expensive will help with rising gas prices.

Congratulations, California - you are suing the federal government because it isn't destroying the economy enough. Liberals rock!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home