Monday, July 24, 2006

Why hello there!

Yeah, I've been gone for awhile. I've been here, which is awesome, but the Internet connection there is awful and I haven't been able to post, and I've really been kind of afraid to check up on the news. I'm going back there on Friday, but I'm at my aunt's in Boston now, and imagine my horror to find that the Middle East is flipping out again.

So what should we do about it? The Bush administration's position appears to be to crisply waffle, instead of doing what they should do - get all American troops out of there, get all American government money out of there, and allow for true self-determination of nations, even if it is sometimes ugly.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nigel Watt said...

Why stop there? Let's roll back to 1789 and see what we can cut from there.

8:27 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home