Saturday, September 09, 2006

LPTX knows what it's doing

The yard sign that I had requested from the Libertarian Party of Texas arrived today. Since my dorm room doesn't have a yard, I ignored the metal stand and sticky-tacked the sign to my wall:It also came with one of the World's Smallest Political Quiz door hangers that the LPTX is distributing across the state. My neighbors who were intrigued by the size of the package that the materials came in (it was about four feet long) all hopped on the quiz, one of them scoring as a Libertarian. That's what the WSPQ is great for: it seems so simple and is so novel that people are eager to take it. I'm expecting encouraging results this November from Texas because of it.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't know if you have seen this yet, but here is a full-page version that is good to print out to give to people... it is much easier to read.

http://www.theadvocates.org/quiz/quiz-pdf.pdf

8:06 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home